Information for Current Students
Get Access to the Information You Need to Succeed
Course Access and Information
- Your courses are offered 100% online through the Litmos learning management system. To access your account, go to cannabisstudies.litmos.com.
- Please be sure to view your “Welcome” course as it contains helpful information on navigating Litmos.
Policies and Procedures
- Please click here to view our add/drop, transfer and withdrawal policies and procedures as well as additional information on your course schedule and payments.
If you selected the installment payment plan when you registered for your program, please see below for the payment schedules (be sure to select the cohort that you are enrolled in).
Who to contact for assistance
- We want to see you succeed! Our Student Services team is here to help. If you are in need of technical support, need to speak with someone about transferring or withdrawing, or have any other questions related to your program, reach out to us at email@example.com. Please be as detailed as possible in your email.
- For questions regarding course material, reach out to your facilitator who’s contact information can be found in your syllabus.
- For inquiries regarding payment, email our Payment Specialist, Rebekah Helton, at HEfinance@greenfloweredu.com.
Because Cannabis 101 is the first course in each of our programs, you will receive a ⅓ discount on the total cost of any additional certificate programs that you enroll in.
Green Flower and Saint Joseph’s University offer a referral incentive program! Do you know someone who would benefit from one of our cannabis programs? If so, click here for more information.